We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cooks In4 hours 50 minutes
DifficultyNot too tricky
Nutrition per serving
Calories 749 37%
Fat 33.5g 48%
Saturates 15.9g 80%
Sugars 8.3g 9%
Protein 34.5g 69%
Carbs 73.6g 28%
Of an adult's reference intake
- 35 g pancetta
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 small leek
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ a bunch of fresh parsley
- 30 g pork fat
- 35 g prosciutto fat
- 1 x 700 g wild rabbit, deboned and diced (about 450g meat)
- 1 fresh bay leaf
- ½ a small bunch of fresh sage
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 90 ml white wine
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 500 ml organic vegetable stock
- 500 g tagliolini
- 4 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 1 lemon
- 20 g butter
- 40 g Parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 120ºC/gas ½.
- Dice the pancetta, then trim and finely chop the celery, leek and carrot. Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic, then pick and finely chop the parsley leaves.
- Chop and melt the fats in a casserole pan over a low heat. Add the rabbit and pancetta and cook over a medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes, or until golden.
- Add the veg, garlic, parsley and bay and cook gently for 5 minutes, or until soft.
- Pick and chop the sage and rosemary leaves, then add to the pan with the wine and simmer for 5 minutes, or until the wine is reduced by half.
- Finely chop and stir in the chilli, pour in the stock, and season. Cook, covered, in the oven for 3 to 4 hours.
- When ready to eat, cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, gently bring the ragù to the boil on the hob, then remove from the heat and keep warm.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan. Peel and smash the garlic, then add to the pan and fry until golden. Add the breadcrumbs and season, then fry over a high heat, tossing regularly, until golden and crunchy.
- Drain and add the pasta to the ragù along with the mascarpone, lemon juice and butter, and season. Stir well so every pasta strand is coated and let sit for 1 minute to allow the pasta to absorb the sauce.
- Divide between plates and serve with grated Parmesan, pangrattato and lemon zest.