We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
at the request of the public :)) I know that every time a loaf of bread was seen from this in the pictures you salivated so I give you details :) :)
- well-sifted white wheat flour at room temperature;
- fresh yeast as 2 nuts;
- warm water
- high salt
- 1 or
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
HOW TO PREPARE THE RECIPE Mother-in-law Bread:
Prepare the flour in time, sift it well in a wooden sieve and bring it to the room to warm it up a bit. Make a hole in the middle and bury a yeast mayonnaise, salt and warm water. Knead well and leave coated with a towel to swell. When it has risen well, take it with your bare hands and make 3 piles. Each pile is kneaded again this time on the work table sprinkled with flour. It is spread in a round tray with edges. high and put with raw yolk on top or with a little broth. Prick from place to place with a fork. Put in the hot oven and let it bake and brown on top. When the bread is removed, cover with a clean towel and leave it like this until it cools down a bit. Then it can break so that it doesn't stick. It is very good with any manna but especially warm with a little cheese.
- 2 1/2 cups flour for all purposes (11 1/4 ounces)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder *
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup quick-rolled oats
- 1 packet (8 ounces), chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg tied
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grease and make a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl add sugar. Mix well or mix well.
- Add the oats and dates to the dry mixture and stir to mix.
- In a small bowl, separate the egg with the milk, mix the melted butter and vanilla. Add the wet mixture to the flour mixture and mix until evenly wet.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tray.
- Quickly place the quick bread in the preheated oven and bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center.
- Let the bread cool on a baking sheet for 10 minutes before removing it from the pan.
- Once the bread cools, wrap and store overnight for the best flavor.
- Remove the date bread and serve with butter, melted cheese or a flavoring flavor.
* You may omit baking powder and salt if you use self-growing flour.
Tips for experts
- Fast bread freezes nicely. Consider taking two loaves of bread. Enjoy one now and freeze the second bread. Fold the bread quickly and store it in the freezer for up to 6 months. Or freeze individual slices. Fast bread makes a delicious snack or breakfast bread.
- Thanks to the rapid acceleration of the dough, make sure that you have greased pots and that the oven is preheated, so that you can bake it immediately after you have turned the bars into a tray.
- Always mix dry ingredients well before mixing them with wet ingredients.
- To weigh almost any quick bread, place it on the dough with rice, chopped walnuts or sunflower seeds, cinnamon sugar or coconut just before entering the oven.
- A cracked top on fast baking bread is produced by toasting. It is normal.
- If your quickbread turns out to be very dry, boil holes in it with a buffalo and dip it in a liqueur, a small fruit juice or a simple aromatic complementary syrup.
& quot; This is the first recipe I made on the internet and I am very happy with it. . my son loves her and keeps asking for more & quot. - Cara
& quot; I tried this fried recipe this morning and highly recommend it. It was quick and easy to make and tastes great & quot - Charlotte
HOW TO USE OLD BREAD
I do not like waste, by any means, so today I offer you some ideas about How to we use old bread, thus avoiding waste and delighting loved ones with tasty dishes. And, as a cooking enthusiast, I love food and I can't imagine any preparation or ingredient being thrown in the trash. Not only for money, but also for time spent in the kitchen, utilities and more. I try to cook more often, in decent quantities, as much as is enough for my family.
* Don't forget that I am waiting for you every day facebook page of the blog with many recipes, new ideas and many other news.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds, where you will be able to upload your photos with dishes from the blog, we will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more.
Therefore, how we use old bread?
The simplest idea would be to prepare the croutons. I do them in two ways, depending on the time I have available. They are delicious in salads or with cream soups and you can flavor and season them according to your own tastes.
Fast pizza is one of our favorites. On slices of bread, fast, simple and tasty.
Bruschettas are a tasty, economical option and we can prepare them with ingredients that we like or at hand.
Let's not forget the friganele, the childhood dessert of many of us, so simple and good.
And if you want to prepare a dessert using older bread, I suggest bread pudding with crumbs. It's a delight, I assure you!
You can also make homemade breadcrumbs. Cut the old bread into cubes and leave it to dry at room temperature for a few days. Cover it with a gauze or a thin kitchen napkin and, when it has dried very well, mix it well in a blender until you get a fine breadcrumbs.
Or, for breakfast, if you like toast, use the old one, it's as good as the fresh one.
How do you use old bread? I look forward to your comments and ideas, I will add them in this article to inspire as many housewives as possible. Get to work and don't waste food!
The recipe for bread in a frying pan, by a professional baker!
Today we present to you, dear lover of delicious dishes, an interesting recipe for pan-fried bread. It is a less common recipe, after which the bread is prepared very simply. Bake in the pan and finally you will get a red, fluffy and very tasty bread. Just follow our simple cooking technology and soon you can serve the whole family with a fragrant homemade bread. This bread is much tastier than the commercial one, and its aroma will quickly attract the whole family to the table.
& # 8211 450-500 g of sifted flour
& # 8211 1 teaspoon dry yeast
& # 8211 150 ml of kefir at room temperature
& # 8211 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Sift the flour into a deeper bowl. Form a hole in the flour in the bowl and add salt, sugar and dry yeast. Then pour the kefir and hot water. Knead the dough.
2. Add the vegetable oil to the dough bowl. Knead the dough well.
3. Cover the dough bowl with a piece of cling film, then with a towel. Put the dough in a warm place for about 1-1.5 hours to rise.
4. Place the dough on the floured table, knead it a little more and shape a ball out of it.
5. Put the ball of dough in a pan greased with vegetable oil, flatten it slightly and even it out. Cover the pan with a lid and leave for 20 minutes.
6. Put the pan on the fire. Bake the bread over low heat for about 60 minutes. Then turn the bread on the opposite side and bake for another 15-20 minutes, until it browns nicely.
7. Place the bread on a wooden plate and let it cool a bit. Serve the homemade bread with the greatest pleasure.
In a large bowl or in the bowl of the mixer put warm water, sugar and dry yeast. Stir and set aside for 5 minutes.
If you use fresh yeast, liquefy it with sugar, then add water.
Add flour, oil and salt and knead an elastic dough.
Cover the bowl and set aside, in a warm place, for 30 minutes or until it doubles in size.
Take a paper or baking sheet and place it in the Slow & amp Multicooker Digital 5.6l Crock-pot. It is important to have a baking sheet on the edge as well, as the bread will grow during baking and risk sticking.
Put the bread dough in the container.
Slow & Multicooker Digital 5.6l Crock-pot is set to BAKING for 2 hours. Press Start.
You will see that the bread begins to grow. Do not lift the lid during cooking.
After the time has expired, take out the bread and place it on a baking tray.
Grease with butter and put in the oven using the browning function. It's ready in a minute, be careful not to burn it.
It can be served with soups, broths or stews. Good appetite!
Other Crock Pot recipes you can try at home:
Other dough recipes you can prepare:
Soups and soups that can be served with bread at Crock Pot
How do I make fluffy homemade bread?
Sift the flour, put salt over the flour.
Dissolve the yeast in a glass of warm water and put it over the flour.
We start to knead and gradually add the rest of the water and oil.
After kneading the dough, leave it to rise in a warm place until it doubles in volume.
When it has doubled in volume, shape the bread and grease it with beaten egg or water and sprinkle flour on top.
We cut the bread and leave it to rise for another 15 minutes, we put it in the preheated oven.
Bake at 180 degrees, about 45 minutes here depending on each oven.
Tricks for a successful bread:
- good quality ingredients are used, flour type 550 or 650 well dried, sifted and aerated
- the yeast should be fresh
- keep the yeast in a warm place
- Growing the dough before baking also directly helps the way the bread will grow in the oven.
The recipe and the pictures belong to Gigi Vulturu and she participates in the competition & bdquoThe big autumn contest, with guaranteed prizes, without drawing lots & rdquo. You can find more recipes published by her here.
The average of the marks given by the jurors is 6.50
Being among the first recipes in the contest, he receives 1 point ex officio, so the final grade is 7.50.
Congratulations, it is a simple and tasty recipe and we are waiting for you with other wonderful recipes.
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Fluffy homemade bread, simple step by step recipe
MOTHER-IN-LAW'S TONGUE WITH COW CHEESE I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared MOTHER-IN-LAW'S TONGUE WITH COW CHEESE. I chose to fill them with cottage cheese because I prefer this creamy version. I also chose to fry the eggplant on a grill pan, because when I fry them on a normal pan I need too much oil. Red gives it freshness and color. I hope you like this recipe and enjoy it. I wish you a day as tasty as possible and good appetite.
4-5 tablespoons - olive oil
Method of preparation:
- Cut the eggplant into thin slices horizontally. Season with salt, pepper, olive oil and mix.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat, arrange the eggplant slices and fry them for 3-4 minutes or until nicely browned.
- After frying all the eggplant slices, let them cool completely.
- Meanwhile, put the cottage cheese, cream and mix in a food processor bowl and mix until you get a creamy texture.
- Transfer the cream cheese to a bowl, scrape over the garlic clove, add the diced tomatoes, season with salt, pepper and mix.
- Take a slice of eggplant and put a teaspoon of cream cheese on top of it, then roll it. Do the same until you run all the slices
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
Mothers-in-law and zodiac signs. An original and interesting horoscope. How is the mother-in-law, depending on the sign. The worst mother-in-law is Leo's mother-in-law…
Mothers-in-law are traditionally those relatives that you have to avoid or, as the case may be, that you have to win from your side. Have you ever thought of ways to get to know your mother-in-law better, and then use this information in your favor? The stars help you know what her flaws are, what her weaknesses are and how she reacts, depending on the zodiac sign in which she was born.
If you have an Aries mother-in-law, you'd better be careful. First of all, Aries is a sign of fire and, secondly, it is a sign ruled by the planet Mars, the planet of war. Therefore, do not be surprised if she is always stubborn as a mule and her face turns red with rage. She loves challenges, like any self-respecting Aries, so don't imagine that you will scare her if you become aggressive. On the contrary. Aries mother-in-law can't wait for a reason to argue and went to war, no matter what her real chances of victory are. He does not know the meaning of the word "capitulation."
How can you escape? Use the fact that it is a thread that gets bored quickly. Hit her on the head. Soon, she will no longer be passionate about the subject and something else will become her object of interest. You should also know that she is the kind of woman who likes to command, so be sure to set the rules in the family from the beginning. Otherwise, it will not be your partner and you will not decide what and how things are done in the house, but your new mistress, Aries mother-in-law, respectively, the mother of your husband / wife. But if you win it on your side, you will enjoy generosity and affection. The most beautiful is with grandchildren. She is a very good grandmother. Taurus mother-in-law
Do you know what it's like when you finally meet the mother of your boyfriend or girlfriend and discover in that woman a traditionalist and unwavering spirit? So is Mother-in-law Taurus. She has an iron will, so don't waste your time trying to persuade her to do something that goes against her ideas. You will retire with the same ideas. It is a proud and very rational nature, therefore it cannot be taken with sugar, on the contrary. She reacts violently when someone underestimates her.
She is possessive of her possessions, including her family. It will be very difficult for you to gain his trust. Don't blame her for being authoritarian with her family, respect her and listen to her when she gives her opinion, whether you agree or not. Give him gifts and make it clear that you also place great value on material goods and that you do everything for the well-being of the family. He will adore you.
Gemini mother-in-law is a sensitive and communicative person. She is able to look at and understand two different points of view and respect both. He does not like quarrels and conflicts, therefore, he will appreciate finding a pacifist nature in you. She will try to get to know you in depth, because it seems essential for her to know who her child married. You can talk to her about any field, because she is a curious person, who quickly absorbs new information and who generally shows interest in anything new.
She gets bored quickly, so if you spend a lot of time together, you will have to find ways to have fun. Don't give her monotonous tasks, because she's not the kind of woman to do exactly the same things every day. The routine drives her crazy. Respect her need to make her own schedule, because she needs freedom of movement.
Remember when you were told not to leave food on your plate? Well, the reason was not to grow up, but the superstition that whoever leaves food on the plate will have an ugly husband. On the other hand, if you eat the bread corner, you will like your mother-in-law. It is said of those who enter a house and find their hosts at the table, that they will have a damn mother-in-law or that the mother-in-law is still in power. Salt or pepper spilled on the table attracts quarrel. If you drop salt or pepper on the floor, gather them and throw them over your shoulder so that nothing bad will happen to you. The fish must always be eaten from head to tail, so that everything is fine. And don't taste the polenta on the stove, because you will be disillusioned in love. When you find a hell, break it up with someone. The one who will stay with the longer part makes a wish that will be fulfilled. It is said that if you eat straight from the pot, you will either remain unmarried or it will rain at your wedding. It brings bad luck if the slice of bread greased with something falls with the greased side down. It's not good to cut the bread at both ends at once. Before cutting a slice of bread, make a sign of the cross on it. It brings bad luck to put the bread on the table upside down after you cut a slice of it. It's a bad sign to pour water into glasses that still contain liquid. But if spills come by mistake, that's a good sign.
If a fork falls to the floor, announce a woman's visit or phone call. If a knife falls, it's a man. If a spoon falls, then the news will be from a child or a young man. A spoon crossed with a fork means happiness followed by trouble. Knife received gift from boyfriend announces that his love will end soon. But a knife on the floor, under the bed of a woman giving birth, makes the birth easier. Don't leave the knife with the blade up because you're going to have an argument. It brings bad luck to find, receive or give someone a knife with a blade in front of them. If someone gives you knives as a gift, give them coins in return, otherwise your friendship will end. If you can't find anything after searching the house thoroughly, turn a pot upside down and the lost thing will appear immediately. It's a sign of bad luck breaking a new plate.
Fasting monastery recipes. Hermit bread without baking also helps to cure some diseases! It is also called "monks' medicine"! How is it prepared:
Fasting recipes are in high demand during this period. From a wide variety of fasting dishes, the authentic monastic recipes are preferable. For example, hermit bread is a healthy food, does not require baking and is known as "monk's medicine".
Bread bread, about which St. Anthony the Great himself, Father Ghelasie said: "He ate such bread and lived over 100 years."
The hermit's bread is an unroasted bread, which is prepared from wholemeal or sourdough flour. This bread has many health benefits and is even said to cure leukemia.
1 kg of wholemeal flour (wheat or rye, barley, maize, bran or oats),
Gradually pour the water over the flour until you get a hard dough and leave it to rise for about 7-8 hours, after which it can be consumed as such. To make it more crumbly, add a little cornmeal and a little rice. It can also be eaten in the form of breadcrumbs, in soups and broths. It doesn't bake. For taste, the dough can be mixed with fruit, seeds or spices.
Hermit bread is as simple a food as it is healthy. For all who use it, this bread is good for health, but also for grace, which is why it is consumed in fasting and prayer.