White Bean, Lemon, and Kale Soup
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This hearty and delicious soup is guaranteed to warm you up on a cold winter’s night
This hearty and delicious soup is guaranteed to warm you up on a cold winter’s night. Plus, you’ll get a spoonful of comfort in every bite!
If you love kale then you should also try kale smoothies. Trust us you’ll want to drink these.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 Teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 Cup kale leaves, chopped
- 3 Ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Cups broth, such as Swanson® vegetable broth or Swanson® certified organic vegetable broth
- 1 can (about fifteen ounces) white cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
Calories Per Serving213
Folate equivalent (total)100µg25%